ICTTF CERTIFIED CYBER RISK SPECIALIST (Online Learning)
We have partnered with the International Cyber Threat Task Force (ICTTF) to offer this new introductory programme providing a uniquely comprehensive awareness of cyber risk management.
- Get to grips with core cyber security issues and boost your understanding while cutting through the jargon
- Enhance your confidence and capabilities in an area often dominated by IT
- Become a ‘Certified Cyber Risk Specialist’ in 90 days with a jointly awarded certification from the ICTTF and ICA
“This is truly an excellent course. The content is well planned and executed, with continuous reinforcement of important themes and teaching methods. The tutor’s knowledge and experience are invaluable. The interaction with other students proved valuable on aspects of the course and in the broader cyber risk landscape” – Audrey Barrett
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Understanding cyber risks and a little technology
- Cyber strategy – the business case
- Cyber risk quantification and metrics
- Cyber leadership and culture
- Cyber risk and the law
- Cyber resilience and incident management
- Third party cyber risk – vendors and remote workers
- Putting it together: developing a cyber risk strategy
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification