ICTTF CERTIFIED CYBER RISK OFFICER (Blended Learning)
We have partnered with the International Cyber Threat Task Force (ICTTF) to offer this new introductory programme providing a uniquely comprehensive awareness of Cyber Risk Management as a Cyber Risk Officer:
- Understand the cyber threat landscape
- Gain the knowledge, skills and confidence you require to protect the digital assets of your organisation
- Support the efforts of or lead the implementation of a cyber risk framework
- Learn with real-life cases studies
- Write assignments focused around practical scenarios and involve applying knowledge and communicating key messages with a senior business audience
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Understanding cyber risks and a little technology
- Cyber strategy – the business case
- Cyber risk quantification and metrics
- Cyber leadership and culture
- Cyber risk and the law
- Cyber resilience and incident management
- Third party cyber risk – vendors and remote workers
- Putting it together: developing a cyber risk strategy
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification