ICA SPECIALIST CERTIFICATE IN MONEY LAUNDERING RISK IN CORRESPONDENT BANKING (Online Learning)
In this course, you will analyse the fundamentals of correspondent banking and the opportunities for money launderers. You will explore the risk assessment and management approaches and the importance of robust due diligence as risk control.
Learners are able to:
• Explores customer risk and financial market product and service risk typologies.
• Examines the specific financial crime risk factors involved in key customer types such as funds and exchanges and compares the vulnerabilities of major financial markets products, such as derivatives and foreign exchange.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Regulatory environment, risks and impacts on the world of corporate banking and financial markets.
• Market abuse, fraud and manipulation, tax evasion, sanctions risk.
• Risk exposure and specific customer typologies.
• Financial markets products and their susceptibility to financial crime.
• The CDD process
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification