ICA SPECIALIST CERTIFICATE IN MONEY LAUNDERING RISK IN BETTING AND GAMING (Online Learning)
Whether you work in the betting and gaming industry or have a customer that does, this course will help you get to grips with money laundering risks associated with this sector and how these risks can be mitigated. ICA Specialist Certificates are designed for anyone wanting focused yet accessible knowledge in specific areas of risk. They are suitable either for those working in the first and second lines of defence looking to certify existing specialist areas of knowledge, or for those looking to increase their professional agility by learning about new areas of risk.
Learners are able to:
• Help learner get to grips with money laundering risks associated with this sector and how these risks can be mitigated.
• Certify existing specialist areas of knowledge.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Essential AML concepts
• The gambling market- a summary
• Money laundering risks in gambling
• Risk based approach, culture & governance
• AML in operation
• Market outlook
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification