ICA SPECIALIST CERTIFICATE IN FINANCIAL CRIME RISK AND NEW TECHNOLOGY (Online Learning)
This course has recently been updated to include particular focus on practical guidance for compliance professionals.
Explore the landscape of new and emerging technology in today’s world, viewed through the lens of financial crime risk management.
Key takeaways from this practical, online course include:
- Understanding innovations impacting the financial sector
- Comparing RegTech and FinTech and leveraging big data in preventing financial crime
- Assessing the benefits and risks of new technology
- Adopting a horizon-scanning approach to technology.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Applying financial crime concepts to emerging technology
- Emerging technologies and financial crime risk
- The impact of innovation on financial services
- Harnessing RegTech to minimise financial crime
- Predicting the next wave of disruptive technology for financial services
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification