ICA SPECIALIST CERTIFICATE IN CORPORATE GOVERNANCE (Online Learning)
Corporate governance is a key driver in delivering the right outcomes for organisations, assisting in meeting corporate objectives. Regulators view corporate governance as a good indicator of a firm’s culture of compliance; good governance is likely to indicate good culture.
This online course will help you:
- Get to grips with the purpose, key success factors and risks associated with governance
- Understand the impact of good governance on the success of organisational strategy
- Assess and design frameworks that serve your firm’s objectives and improve performance
- Evaluate the impact of the digital revolution on governance and future developments
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- The function and purpose of the organisation
- The governance of regulated enterprise and the purpose of the Board of Directors
- The importance, impact and opportunity of organisational culture
- Conflict management in the organisation
- Organisational structure, hierarchy and policy frameworks
- Communication strategy
- Internal control and influence power
- Broad-base governance – beyond the balance sheet
- The digital revolution and its influence on governance
- Governance – a never ending story
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification