ICA SPECIALIST CERTIFICATE IN CONDUCT RISK (Online Learning)
What does good conduct look like for a firm? What does it look like for customers? What are the impacts of poor conduct?
Learners are able to:
• Learn about conduct and conduct risk in the context of governance, risk and compliance frameworks.
• Review examples of good conduct and how they contribute to good customer and market outcomes.
• Get to grips with conduct in practice including the UK Senior Managers and Certification Regime, MiFID II, GDPR, handling complaints and vulnerable customers.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Development of the conduct agenda
• Core components of conduct risk
• What does good conduct look like for a firm?
• Know your responsibilities and accountabilities
• What does good conduct look like for customers?
• Non-financial misconduct
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification