ICA SPECIALIST CERTIFICATE IN COMBATING THE FINANCING OF TERRORISM (Online Learning)
Firms have a key role to play in identifying terrorist activity. In this course, you will examine the key terrorist motivators and what terrorists need to operate. You will explore sources of financing, the global CFT environment and proliferation issues (dual use goods and WMD).
Learners are able to:
• Examine the key terrorist motivators and what terrorists need to operate.
• Explore sources of financing, the global CFT environment and proliferation issues (dual use goods and WMD).
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Introduction to terrorism
• Terrorism threats and risk assessment
• Hierarchy of international and regional legislative and regulatory framework
• Risk management
• Red flag indicators
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification