ICA SPECIALIST CERTIFICATE IN ANTI-CORRUPTION (Online Learning)
Manage the bribery and corruption risk exposure at your firm more effectively with this accessible, online course. You will evaluate key areas such as PEPs, third parties, and geographical/sectoral risk, the global anti-corruption framework, and controls.
Learners are able to:
• Manage the bribery and corruption risk exposure.
• Evaluate key areas such as PEPs, third parties and geographical/sectoral risk, the global anti-corruption framework and controls.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Understanding corruption
• The craft of corruption
• Who are the stakeholders?
• High-risk countries, industries and customers
• Anti-corruption legislation
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification