ICA PROFESSIONAL POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN GOVERNANCE, RISK & COMPLIANCE (Blended Learning)
This leadership programme has been designed to sharpen the strategic skills of senior managers and those aspiring to hold the highest compliance positions within an organisation.
This expert-level qualification offers:
- Specialist knowledge – the highest level in the field
- Strategic thinking – helps your leadership ambitions
- Innovation – explores new ideas, best practice, and future developments from a global perspective
- Fellowship of ICA – become automatically eligible for the highest grade of membership
- Networking – grow with other like-minded, senior professionals.
Join hundreds of senior compliance professionals from over 50 countries who unlocked their leadership potential and improved their career growth opportunities with this qualification.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Building and leading a world class compliance team
- Strategic risk management for leaders
- Behavioural compliance: the role of psychology in culture and ethical behaviour
- Keeping up with emerging regulatory developments
- Governance, risk and compliance in the digital world
- Applying governance, conduct and outcomes for the benefit of the organisation
- Leading change in governance, risk and compliance
- Financial crime risk in the digital age
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification