ICA PROFESSIONAL POSTGRADUATE DIPLOMA IN FINANCIAL CRIME COMPLIANCE (Online Learning)
This leadership programme has been designed to sharpen the strategic skills of senior practitioners and those aspiring to hold the highest anti-money laundering/financial crime prevention position within a firm.
This expert-level qualification offers:
- Specialist knowledge – the highest level in the field
- Strategic thinking – helps your leadership ambitions
- Innovation – explores new ideas, best practice, and future developments from a global perspective
- Fellowship of ICA – become automatically eligible for the highest grade of membership
- Networking – grow with other like-minded, senior professionals.
With a focus on anti-money laundering, managing fraud and anti-bribery, and corruption, this qualification has helped hundreds of senior financial crime compliance professionals from all over the world unlock career growth opportunities.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Standards, research and assessment
- Financial crime risks: science or art?
- Ethics, corporate governance & responsibility
- Managing the internal AML enemy
- Cyber security: threats to the organisation
- FinTech and financial crime compliance
- Fraud and internal threat
- Risk based approach: too busy or too afraid
- Sanctions: a changing landscape
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification