ICA INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA IN GOVERNANCE, RISK AND COMPLIANCE (Online Learning)
New technologies are changing the role of compliance professionals. Fintech and Regtech are now embedded in the compliance lexicon, but what do the terms mean, and what are the practical impacts, both positive and negative, that we need to understand and manage? The ICA International Diploma in Governance, Risk, and Compliance helps you to answer these questions and apply the answers directly within your organisation.
Gain a broad understanding of the regulatory environment as well as the specialist skills and knowledge to be able to identify and manage key regulatory risks today and in the future.
- Get to grips with the nuances of the regulatory environment and the impact to your organisation.
- Understand why promoting a positive compliance culture is not just good for compliance but good for business.
- Explore how to maximise the benefits of emerging technologies.
- Develop your inter-personal skills so you can be the best Compliance Manager.
- Learn from the experiences of compliance professionals from other firms and sectors and share ideas.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Understanding governance, risk and regulatory compliance
- Why we need to understand the regulated environment
- Why are governance and culture essential for effective regulatory compliance risk management?
- The role of the compliance department and the compliance professional
- Risk management as the key to effective compliance
- Case studies
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification