ICA INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA IN FINANCIAL CRIME PREVENTION (Online Learning)
This advanced-level qualification will better equip you to meet the many challenges associated with identifying, understanding, and mitigating financial crime risks including fraud, cybercrime, corruption, money laundering, and terrorist financing. It will deepen your understanding and enhance your professional credibility.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Understanding and managing financial crime
- Practical application of the International Standards
- The prevention and detection of specific financial crime risks
- Data and information security
- Bribery and corruption
- Electronic crime
- Investigation, prosecution and recovery
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification