ICA INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA IN ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING (Online Learning)
Our flagship qualification and the industry standard for MLROs and professionals managing money laundering risk. This advanced-level course will help you develop and implement best practice AML initiatives and boost your professional profile.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Anti money laundering (AML) and countering the financing of terrorism CFT in context
- Terrorist financing proliferation financing and sanctions
- Designing a comprehensive AML/CTF risk-based approach for a financial services business
- Risk-based customer due diligence (CDD), customer risk profiling and monitoring
- Governance and leadership
- Suspicious activity reports/ suspicious transaction reports and dealing with the authorities
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification