ICA INTERNATIONAL ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (Blended Learning)
The qualification allows you not only to learn more about how to be compliant but also why it is a real benefit, both to your organisation and industry.
You will gain an improved understanding of how excellent regulatory compliance management protects your firm, as well as enhances its competitive advantage, including how to maximise the use of new technology. As the world of compliance changes at an ever-increasing pace, this course gives you the specialist knowledge and practical skills to manage regulatory risk both now and in the future.
Learners are able to:
• Gain an improved understanding of how excellent regulatory compliance management protects.
• Gives learners specialist knowledge and practical skills to manage regulatory risk both now and in the future.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Understanding the Regulatory Environment
• International Regulation
• Compliance in Practice
• Managing the Risk of Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Proliferation Financing
• Financial Crime Prevention
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary .
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification