ICA INTERNATIONAL ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING (Online Learning)
An intermediate-level course designed both for those in an anti-money laundering role and those looking to embark on a new career in this field. You will gain actionable, practical knowledge to excel in your role.
Learners are able to:
• Gain an improved understanding of how to protect money laundering.
• Gain actionable, practical knowledge to excel in the learner’s role.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• What are the Money Laundering, Terrorist Financing and Sanctions Risks that must be Managed?
• The International Bodies and Standard Setters
• National Legal and Regulatory Frameworks
• Taking an AML/CFT Risk-based Approach and Managing the Risks
• Initial and ‘Ongoing’ Customer Due Diligence (CDD)
• Monitoring Activity and Transactions
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification