ICA ESSENTIALS – MONEY LAUNDERING RISK IN BETTING AND GAMING ICA ESSENTIALS – MONEY LAUNDERING RISK IN BETTING AND GAMING (Online Learning)
Gambling regulators are raising incredibly significant fines, even reviewing licences because of anti money laundering failures. Ensure you and your teams have a clear and up-to-date understanding of the practical steps a gambling operator must take to manage these risks.
- 3-hour live, instructor-led virtual workshop
- Suitable for anyone who wants to learn more about money laundering risks in betting and gaming
- Gain a solid understanding of the fundamentals of anti money laundering in betting and gaming
- Earn a certificate of completion and receive a £100 discount on the ICA Specialist Certificate in Money Laundering Risk in Betting and Gaming (if you choose to go on to further study).
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Essential AML Concepts
- Gambling Markets – A Summary
- Money Laundering Risks in Gambling
- Culture and Governance
- Anti Money Laundering in Operation
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification