ICA ESSENTIALS – COMPLIANCE (Online Learning)
Compliance is a critical business function. Whilst the downside risks of failing to comply with regulation are generally well known, it is less frequently recognised that, if done well, Compliance provides organisations with a significant competitive advantage.
- 3-hour live, instructor-led virtual workshop
- Suitable for anyone who wants to learn more about compliance and the regulatory environment
- Gain a solid understanding of core compliance issues
- Earn a certificate of completion and receive the ICA Certificate in Compliance (if you choose to go onto further study)
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification