ICA ESSENTIALS – ANTI-CORRUPTION (Online Learning)
Corruption is an ever-present threat to all forms of business. Governments around the world require firms to proactively ensure they are not, either deliberately or inadvertently, caught up in corruption. Ensure you and your teams understand the nature of this threat together with the required steps to prevent it, from hospitality controls to third-party due diligence.
- 3-hour live, instructor-led virtual workshop
- Suitable for anyone who wants to learn more about anti-corruption
- Gain a solid understanding of core anti-corruption issues
- Earn a certificate of completion and receive a £100 discount on the ICA Specialist Certificate in Anti-Corruption (if you choose to go on to further study).
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- The nature and consequences of corruption
- International efforts to combat corruption
- Ensuring counter corruption compliance
- Future trends and the rise of anti-corruption professionals.
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification