ICA DIPLOMA IN REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (SINGAPORE) (Online Learning)
This qualification provides a practical, advanced and detailed understanding of the dynamic regulatory landscape and risk management strategies that can be implemented to monitor and manage risk in your organisation.
The qualification looks at the important part good corporate governance plays in the establishment of a compliance mindset within the teams and how to inculcate a good ethical culture.
You will learn how to design and implement a governance risk and compliance system complete and learn all about monitoring and surveillance processes, procedures and reporting. You will learn how to be a valued strategic advisor to the business and how to manage internal and external stakeholders. People and performance management along with strong leadership skills are developed through dedicated activities. You will become highly competent in all aspects of data management including analytics and computational modelling, storytelling and visualisation, information security and cybercrime.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Module 1: The Dynamic Regulatory Environment
- Module 2: Good Corporate Governance
- Module 3: Risk Management Strategies
- Module 4: Governance, Risk and Compliance Systems
- Module 5: Strategic Management
- Module 6: Data Management
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification