ICA CERTIFICATE IN MANAGING SANCTIONS RISK (Blended Learning)
Sanctions can be a complex topic and dealing with sanctioned parties can be a risky business. National or international sanctions may be issued against individuals, entities, groups or nations; or even trading activities/particular sectors. Those bodies charged with enforcing sanctions compliance are particularly active at the moment, with multiple fines for firms in recent years stretching into billions of dollars. Suitable for those working financial crime and regulatory compliance. Understand the threat and learn to mitigate the risk with the ICA certificate suite.
Learners are able to:
• Understand the threat and learn to mitigate the risk with the ICA certificate suite.
• Dealing with sanctioned parties can be a risky business.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Understanding sanctions
• The international context
• Defining a sanctions governance framework
• Sanctions lists and screening
• Managing alert investigations
• The cost of getting it wrong
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification