ICA CERTIFICATE IN KYC AND CDD (Online Learning)
The ICA Certificate in KYC and CDD provides a foundation knowledge of KYC and CDD concepts; an introduction to CDD frameworks and an overview of the practical components of working with in the KYC environment. As regulatory expectations increase, knowing your customer is essential. The course is suitable for new entrants, compliance professionals, client managers and those involved in managing risk in the CDD process. Understand the threat and learn to mitigate the risk with the ICA certificate suite.
Learners are able to:
• Understand the threat and learn to mitigate the risk with the ICA certificate suite.
• Provides a foundation knowledge of KYC and CDD concepts; an introduction to CDD frameworks and an overview of the practical components of working with in the KYC environment.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• CDD – why bother?
• The risk-based approach to CDD
• Key CDD concepts
• Core KYC frameworks
• What it’s like working in KYC
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification