ICA ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (SINGAPORE) (Online Learning)
The evolving regulatory landscape has resulted in a need for compliance professionals with the skills needed for the future. The ICA Advanced Certificate in Regulatory Compliance with three specialisations has been developed in line with the recently revised Skills Framework for Financial Services and are suitable for those new to compliance/financial crime or in a junior role. It is also useful for those who wish to certify existing knowledge via a globally recognised qualification.
This course will help you develop a good understanding of compliance fundamentals as well as gain specialist knowledge and skills in a particular compliance area (advisory, monitoring or financial crime).
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Background Module 1: Introduction to compliance and financial crime
- Background Module 2: Products and services in the financial sector
- Core Module 1: Regulatory Compliance
- Core Module 2: Identifying and reporting compliance risk
- Core Module 3: Developing a compliance culture
- Core Module 4: Leveraging Data for Business Advantage
Then, choose ONE of the following specialist topics:
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Degree programme or a level 6 professional qualification