ICA ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN PRACTICAL CUSTOMER DUE DILIGENCE (CDD) (Online Learning)
On 6th March 2020, the FATF published official guidance recognising the need for CDD teams to acknowledge the requirement that organisations may need to onboard customers virtually.
Therefore, it has never been more important to have robust controls and procedures in place to Know Your Customer (KYC). Adequate due diligence on new and existing customers is a key part of these controls. Without this due diligence, your firm can become subject to reputational, operational, legal, and financial risks. This qualification has been designed for KYC Analysts and professionals at all stages in their career who manage risk in the Customer Due Diligence (CDD) process.
Learners are able to:
• Successfully created an engaging, practical, and informative learning journey that is proved to work for virtual CDD teams onboarding in a virtual world.
• Acknowledge the requirement that organisations may need to onboard customers virtually.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Outcomes and success criteria of KYC
• Identification and verification
• Understanding the customer
• Understanding the relationship
• Beneficial ownership
• Understanding the control structure of the entity
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification