ICA ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN MANAGING SANCTIONS RISK (Online Learning)
Sanctions are a key tool in the armory of the global fight against financial crime. Understanding sanctions remains a complex yet fascinating topic and crucial for developing a well-rounded strategy in combating financial crime.
Learners are able to:
• Understand latest sanctions challenges.
• Investigate key areas of sanctions controls such as sanctions screening, managing alerts and sanctions evasion typologies.
• Learn sanctions best practice.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Global sanctions architecture – Political, Legal and Implementation context
• The international context
• Transparency, control and ownership
• Developing the control framework
• Sanctions lifting and roll back
• Identifying higher risk jurisdictions and activities
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification