ICA ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN MANAGING SANCTIONS RISK (Blended Learning)
Sanctions are a key tool in the armoury of the global fight against financial crime. Understanding sanctions remains a complex yet fascinating topic and crucial for developing a well-rounded strategy in combating financial crime.
Learners are able to:
• Understand the latest sanctions challenges.
• Investigate key areas of sanctions controls such as sanctions screening, managing alerts, and sanctions evasion typologies.
• Learn sanctions best practices.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Global sanctions architecture – Political, Legal and Implementation context
• The international context
• Transparency, control and ownership
• Developing the control framework
• Sanctions lifting and roll back
• Identifying higher risk jurisdictions and activities
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification