ICA ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN MANAGING FRAUD (Blended Learning)
According to the latest PwC Global Economic Crime and Fraud Survey, 47% of companies have experienced fraud in the past 24 months with a total reported loss of US$42bn. Kristin Rivera, PwC Global Forensics Leader, says “when it comes to preventing and tackling fraud, our research shows that a dollar invested now is worth twice as much when fraud.”
With the onset of the global recession and increasing levels of Covid-19 related fraud, now is not the time to cut corners in your fraud risk management approach. The qualification is designed to give you actionable, practical knowledge so that you can implement key fraud management strategies in your firm. You will get to grips with global anti-fraud frameworks, the mind, and motivations of a fraudster as well as gain an understanding of what the future holds in this space.
Learners are able to:
• Gain an understanding of what the future holds in this space.
• Get to grips with global anti-fraud frameworks.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• International context
• Global anti-fraud frameworks
• Understanding risks
• The ‘Fraudster’
• Formulating an effective counter-fraud strategy
• Managing the response to fraud
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification