ICA ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN BUSINESS COMPLIANCE (Online Learning)
This intermediate-level course has been specifically designed for= compliance professionals working outside of financial services (e.g., oil and gas, telecoms, and aerospace), and allows you to gain actionable and practical risk-management skills to excel in your role.
Learners are able to:
• Designed for compliance professionals working outside of financial services (e.g., oil and gas, telecoms, and aerospace)
• Gain actionable and practical risk-management skills to excel in your role.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• The context of compliance and its origins
• Building an effective control framework
• The skills needed to be an effective compliance professional
• Risk management, alert systems and investigations
• Managing financial crime risk
• Creating competitive advantage
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification
- You may also wish to start your own business through our enterprise education programme