Graduate Certificate in Electrical and Instrumentation in Oil and Gas Engineering (Online Learning)
This graduate certificate will equip you with the necessary skills to enhance your career in the onshore and offshore oil and gas industry. Upon completion of this program, graduates will have understanding of fundamental and some advanced knowledge in a range of engineering sub disciplines to investigate, interpret, solve problems, manage and lead projects.
Graduates will gain an understanding of fundamental and some advanced knowledge in a range of engineering sub-disciplines to investigate, interpret, solve problems, manage and lead projects.
Learners are able to:
• Understanding of fundamental and some advanced knowledge in a range of engineering sub-disciplines to investigate, interpret, solve problems, manage and lead projects.
• Identify, critically analyse and creatively solve intellectually complex, specialised professional engineering problems in industrial and instrumentation process, analyse functional safety lifecycle management in accordance with relevant standards.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Introduction to Oil and Gas
• Instrument Engineering
• Process Control Systems
• E&I Design
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification