Diploma of Leadership and Management (Online Learning)
This program has been tailored to meet the needs of engineering and technical personnel and includes industry-relevant information. You will gain the necessary leadership and management skills in areas such as financial plans and budgets, negotiation, developing business and operational plans, people management, project management, and conflict resolution.
Upon completion of this program, you will gain the skills and knowledge required to lead and manage people and a business unit effectively.
Learners are able to:
• Gain the necessary leadership and management skills in areas such as financial plans and budgets, negotiation, developing business and operational plans, people management, project management, and conflict resolution.
• Gain the skills and knowledge required to lead and manage people and a business unit effectively.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Develop and use emotional intelligence
• Manage business operational plans
• Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
• Manage team effectiveness
• Develop critical thinking in others
• Manage people performance
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification