CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL IN FINANCIAL CRIME COMPLIANCE (MALAYSIA) (Online Learning)
This award has been specifically designed for senior industry practitioners, providing them with enhanced skills, knowledge and expertise to enable them to operate at the highest levels within their organisations.
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- AML Leadership – Building, Leading and Managing an AML Team
- Ethics, Corporate Governance and Corporate Responsibilities
- Drafting the AML Compliance Policy, Procedures and Systems of the Organisation
- Compliance and Senior Management
- MIS and Compliance
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic PhD programme or a level 8 professional qualification