Bachelor of Science (Industrial Automation Engineering) (Blended Learning)
Industrial automation is an expanding stream of engineering, with an increasingly profound influence on most industries and enterprises. This practical qualification will ensure you graduate job-ready as an industrial automation engineering technologist in many industries such as manufacturing, power generation, mechatronics, mechanical, mining, and chemical.
Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest developing technologies in instrumentation, process control, and industrial automation.
Learners are able to:
• Gain skills and knowledge in the latest developing technologies in instrumentation, process control, and industrial automation.
• Acquire the essential knowledge which underpins both this and other fields of engineering.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Engineering Mathematics 1
• Electrical Circuit Theory and Analysis
• Engineering Dynamics and Mechanics
• Engineering Mathematics 2
• Industrial Experience Research Project
• Engineering Programming
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification