Bachelor of Science (Civil & Structural Engineering) (Online Learning)
Civil engineers are responsible for ensuring that the infrastructure around us gets developed, is safe, meets our needs, and improves our quality of life. This includes buildings, bridges, railways, tunnels, water distribution, and waste management networks. This practical qualification will ensure you graduate job-ready as a civil and structural engineering technologist.
Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in civil and structural engineering.
Learners are able to:
• Involved in sustainable urban development, environmental protection, conservation of energy and water resources, or even geotechnical, hydraulic, or transport engineering.
• Acquired the essential knowledge which underpins both this and other fields of engineering.
• Responsible for ensuring that the infrastructure around us gets developed is safe meets our needs and improves our quality of life.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Engineering Mathematics 1
• Electrical Circuit Theory and Analysis
• Engineering Dynamics + Mechanics
• Industrial Experience Research Project
• Engineering Mathematics 2
• Structural Mechanics
• Physics and Chemistry for Engineers
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Masters programme or a level 7 professional qualification