ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Law
ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Law is a 60-credit Ofqual regulated qualification and is the equivalent level to an A Level or Access to HE qualification. It has been designed for learners who wish to progress to a law degree but may not have the traditional entry qualifications usually required. The qualification provides learners with an introduction to law and the legal system as well as key academic, research and communication skills to support learners in their development. Study ATHE Level 3 Diploma in Law online at London College of Professional Studies.
Learners are able to:
- All course material, including online modules and written assignments
- Teacher support
- LCPS online portal ( 24/7 access to our user-friendly learning portal)
- Assignments briefing
- Excellent quality of study notes
- Assignment marking and feedback
- Online library.
- Fully accredited UK courses
- Dedicated customer support via chat, telephone, and email ( Monday to Friday)
- LCPS Student ID card
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
The learner must be 16 +
5 or more GCSEs at grades C and above or Grade 4 and above
other related level 2 subjects
other equivalent international qualifications
- The English Legal System
- Contract Law
- Legal Terminology and Communication
- Academic and Research Skills for Law
Assessment will take place via assignment submission only. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on academic professional qualifications.