Advanced Diploma of Robotics and Mechatronics Engineering (Blended Learning)
This advanced diploma is delivered with a strong practical focus and covers a variety of skills such as electrical/electronic systems, mechanical systems, computers, and control systems. Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in remote engineering, mechatronics, and robotics.
This program aims to impart the necessary remote engineering, mechatronics, and robotics skills, and all the theory covered is tied to a practical outcome. Four threads run through the program to give you maximum, functional coverage in the field. These threads comprise electrical/electronic systems, mechanical systems, computers, and control systems.
Learners are able to:
• Impart the necessary remote engineering, mechatronics, and robotics skills, and all the theory covered is tied to a practical outcome.
• Gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in remote engineering, mechatronics, and robotics.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Use Basic Mathematics in Engineering
• Design Digital Circuits
• Design Closed Loop Motion Control Systems
• Develop PIC Programs
• Remote (Online) Engineering
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification