Advanced Diploma of Plant Engineering (Online Learning)
This advanced diploma is delivered with a strong practical focus and covers a variety of skills for project management, process management, environmental and energy management, maintenance management, and safety management, that are required in the plant engineering industry.
Upon completion of this program, you will gain skills and knowledge in the latest and developing technologies in plant engineering. Our program gives extensive coverage in the various fields of plant engineering, and all the theory covered is tied to a practical outcome. Subjects covered include plant engineering, instrumentation, and control engineering, electrical equipment and technology, environmental engineering, safety management, and professional engineering practice.
Learners are able to:
• Have knowledge and skills to contribute to the capacity of the plant engineering, facilities management, and related industries to maintain their competitiveness in a global marketplace through the application of latest technologies, value-adding to existing products, process,es and services and the development of new, sustainable and innovative solutions.
• Implement and utilize engineering solutions to a diverse field in any organization, as well as integrate and solve interdisciplinary engineering systems.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
• Introduction to Plant Engineering
• 41975 – Use Basic Mathematics in Engineering
• Mechanical Equipment and Technology
• Fluid Power Systems and Components
• Thermodynamics, Compressors, Fans and Blowers
• Pressure Vessels and Boilers
This course gives you the opportunity to start developing your career with dedicated career development support in addition to your online tuition.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification