ADVANCED CERTIFICATION IN REGULATORY COMPLIANCE (MALAYSIA) (Blended Learning)
An advanced-level course designed both for those in a compliance role and those looking to embark on a new career in compliance. You will gain actionable, practical knowledge to excel in your role.
This course is awarded in association with Alliance Manchester Business School, the University of Manchester.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Understanding the Regulatory Environment
- Approaches to Regulation
- Regulatory Requirements in Malaysia
- The Role of the Compliance Officer
- Risk Management
- Designing an Internal Compliance System
- Dealing with Regulatory Issues and Enforcement Action
- Compliance with Prudential Regulation
- Corporate Governance, Creating a Compliance Culture and the Benefits of Compliance
- Advising Business Units on Regulatory Compliance Matters
- Managing the Risk of Financial Crime
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification