ADVANCED CERTIFICATION IN ANTI MONEY LAUNDERING AND COUNTER FINANCING OF TERRORISM (MALAYSIA) (Blended Learning)
The Advanced Certification is designed for those delegates who wish to deepen their understanding of the complexities surrounding AML and CFT today. It is a comprehensive, graduate level programme, covering a wide range of in-depth, topical subjects in AML and CFT. This qualification will provide you with the necessary theoretical and practical skills to enhance your career and develop within your profession.
Must be over 18 years at the time of application and who have previously achieved a level 3 qualification. There are no specific entry requirements for this qualification, but as a learner you will be ideally to be working with an organisation or role where they can demonstrate skills and apply knowledge. Alternatively, you could draw on previous experience within an organisation or use an organisation you are familiar with.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects or equivelant
Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- International Anti-Money Laundering/Counter-Terrorist Financing Strategies
- The Malaysian AML/CFT Regulatory Framework
- Money Laundering and Terrorist Financing – Definitions and Nature
- The Risk-based Approach to AML/CFT
- The Duties and Responsibilities of the Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO) – Compliance Officer (AML/CFT)
- Recognition, Handling and Reporting Transactions
- Post-reporting Considerations
- Designing a Comprehensive Anti-Money Laundering Framework for a Financial Services Business
- Dealing with the Authorities
- Customer Due Diligence (CDD) and Risk Profiling
- Financial Intelligence, Investigation and Enforcement
- Engendering an Effective Compliance Culture and Maintaining a High Level of Awareness
- Anti-Money Laundering Typologies across Industry Sectors
- AML/CFT Capital Markets
This course comes with practical on-the-job training in a role relating to your studies. You will be required to work with one of our employers for 20hours per week and will receive a part-time salary.
The objective of this career development programme is to introduce you to a professional career and equip you with the relevant experience needed to secure a career.
- On completion of your studies, you may be given a full-time graduate opportunity by your employer
- You may wish to further your studies by taking on an academic Master programme or a level 7 professional qualification