Level 8 in Strategic Direction & Leadership
The Diploma is a comprehensive qualification providing you with all the key strategic management skills necessary to implement organisational strategy and drive change. Designed for directors and senior managers who have the responsibility for developing and implementing effective ethical and collective strategies across their organisation and that have the authority across organisations and personal inspiration to translate organisational strategy into effective performance. The qualifications require directors and senior managers to build on their skills in strategic direction and leadership and to focus on the requirements of inter-organisational strategy.
- Understanding direction and leadership practice within an organisational context
- Tactfully thinking that will contribute towards their direction and leadership skills
- Develop in-depth understanding in a strategic level
Identify the varies different responsibilities required in a strategic leadership role
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
- IELTS minimum 5.0-6.5 overall with no fail.
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
- Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
Assessment will take place via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
Personal development as a strategic leader
- Collective strategic development
- Inter-organisational strategic planning
- Inter-organisational strategic direction
- Strategic leadership practices
- Strategic culture
On successful completion of the Level 8 in Strategic direction and leadership a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI Membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level
Work-Based Learning Opportunities
- Senior manager
- Regional manager
- Specialist Manager
- Start Course: 05/10/2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: advanced