Level 7 in Strategic Management & Leadership
Developed for directors and senior managers who have the responsibility to translate organisational strategy into effective performance, the Level 7 qualifications in Strategic Management and Leadership require the manager to focus on the implementation of their organisational strategy.
The Level 7 Award in Strategic Management and Leadership will build on the managerial skills and knowledge you already have. It will give you a greater understanding of the various roles and responsibilities involved in strategic management and through focusing on specific areas on management, we’ll tailor your qualification to suit your professional needs.
Understanding management and leadership practice within an organisational context
- Tactfully thinking that will contribute towards their management and leadership skills
- Develop in-depth understanding in a strategic level
- Identify the varies different responsibilities required in a strategic management role
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
- IELTS minimum 5.0-6.5 overall with no fail.
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
- Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
Assessment will take place via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
- Developing performance management strategies
- Financial management
- Implementing organisational change strategies
- Developing a marketing strategy
- Developing risk management strategies
On successful completion of the Level 7 in Strategic management and leadership a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI Membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level
- Progress to other qualifications at the next level
Work-Based Learning Opportunities
- Senior manager
- Regional manager
- Specialist Manager
- Start Course: 05/10/2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: advanced