Level 7 in Professional Consulting
With a more comprehensive structure, our Level 7 Diploma in Professional Consulting gives you the skills and competencies you’ll need as a Consultant. The mandatory units focus on organisational structure and culture, entry and diagnosis, managing consultancy interventions and tools and techniques for effective consulting.
This qualification also gives you the chance to improve your skills in management & leadership and coaching & mentoring through the optional unit choices. A CMI diploma in Professional Consulting is the benchmark qualification for full IC membership, taking you another step closer towards Chartered Manager status.
- Professional consulting within an organisational context
- Tactfully thinking that will contribute towards their Professional consulting skills
- Develop in-depth understanding of professional Consulting in a strategic level
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
- IELTS minimum 5.0-6.5 overall with no fail.
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
- Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
Assessment will take place via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
- Communicating strategies for consulting
- Managing consultancy interventions
- Group dynamics and facilitating skills
- Managing the business of consulting
- Organisational structure and change
On successful completion of the Level 7 in Professional consulting a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI Membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level
Work-Based Learning Opportunities
- Business Consultant
- Life coach
- Start Course: 05/10/2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: advanced