Level 7 in Leadership Coaching & Mentoring
The Level 7 qualifications in Leadership Coaching and Mentoring are designed for managers and leaders who have the authority and responsibility for developing and implementing a coaching and mentoring strategy across the organisation. The qualifications require managers and leaders to build on their strategic management and leadership skills and to focus on the requirements of embedding the organisation’s strategy.
- Leadership and coaching within an organisational context
- Tactfully thinking that will contribute towards their leadership and coaching skills
- Develop in-depth understanding of Leadership and coaching in a strategic level
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
- IELTS minimum 5.0-6.5 overall with no fail.
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
- Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Organisational coaching and mentoring
- Coaching and mentoring policies
- Strategic impact of coaching and mentoring
- Leadership coaching and mentoring skills
- Leading equality and diversity
On successful completion of the Level 7 award in strategic approaches to health and wellbeing a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI Membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level
Work-Based Learning Opportunities
- CEO of a Business
- Business Consultant
- Sales assistant
- Life coach
- Start Course: 05/10/2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: advanced