Level 7 in Entrepreneurial Practice
This qualification is aimed at enabling aspiring or practising leaders and managers to explore the principles of entrepreneurial practice, understand the different contexts in which entrepreneurship can flourish and the characteristics of entrepreneurial leadership. Entrepreneurial practice covers several different perspectives; economic, management, sociology and psychology.
- Manage teams
- Develop Competence in leading
- Tactfully making decisions that will benefit their business
- Identify personal development
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
- IELTS minimum 5.0-6.5 overall with no fail.
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
- Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Entrepreneurial Practice
Entrepreneurial practice covers several different perspectives; economic, management, sociology and psychology. The aim of this unit is to enable leaders and managers to explore the principles of entrepreneurial practice, understand the different contexts in which entrepreneurship can flourish and the characteristics of entrepreneurial leadership.
Assessment will take place via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
On successful completion of the Level 7 award in entrepreneurial practice a number of progression opportunities become available:
- Enhance your professional status by upgrading your CMI Membership
- Progress to other qualifications at the same level
Work-Based Learning Opportunities
- CEO of a Business
- Business Consultant
- Start Course: 05/10/2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: advanced