Level 6 Diploma in Accounting and Business
Accounting and finance are at the very heart of business operations. From banking to manufacturing, from huge service industries to micro businesses, the ability to manage, plan and account for money is still the ultimate measure of business success and the key driver of growth. Many accountants occupy key managerial positions in business, yet few are qualified managers. In the increasingly complex modern business environment, there is a high demand for skilled professionals who can work flexibly in teams across business boundaries.
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 5 diploma or equivalent recognised qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Corporate and Business Law
- Business Performance Measurement
- Financial Securities Markets
- Audit and Assurance
- Business Research Project
- Investment and Risk Management
Learners completing this course will allow progress to:
Successful completion of Level 6 Diploma in Accounting and Business qualification provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including progression to relevant Level 7 Diplomas. Learners are eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Master’s degree programmes.
- Start Course: 05/10/2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: advanced