Level 5 NVQ Diploma Management & Leadership
This qualification is for middle managers and has been designed to support the development of their competence in leading and managing individuals and teams and developing skills, including developing strategic plans and managing strategic change.
Achievement of the qualification confirms competence in an occupational role to the standards required. This has been developed in consultation with employers and other key stakeholders.
- Manage teams
- Develop Competence in leading
- Provide leadership
- Use skilled problem-solving techniques
- Identify personal development as a manager and leader
- Understand the principles of organisational context
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
- Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
Assessment will take place via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
- Contribute to the development of a strategic plan
- Design Business Processes
- Manage Strategic Change
- Provide Leadership and management
On successful completion of the Level 5 Certificate in management and leadership a number of progression opportunities become available:
Leadership Practice with the goal of becoming a Chartered Manager
- CMI Level 6 Qualifications in Management and Leadership
- CMI Level 7 Qualifications in Coaching and mentoring
Work-Based Learning Opportunities
- Duty Manager
- Senior manager
- Head of department
- Start Course: 05/10/2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: intermediate