Level 5 in Professional Consulting
These qualifications are designed for Professional Consultants and those aspiring to become a Professional Consultant and who want to develop key skills such as planning and managing consultancy interventions, the client relationship, communication and problem-solving tools and techniques.
These qualifications are designed for Professional Consultants who want to develop their strategic skills with consulting such as organisational structure and culture, entry and diagnosis, communicating strategies for consulting and group dynamics and facilitating skills.
- Will plan and manage professional Consultancy interventions
- Develop and build trustworthy relationships with clients
- Use skilled problem-solving techniques to solve situations
- Identify personal development as a manager and leader
- Understand the principles of Professional Consulting within an organisational context
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
- IELTS minimum 5.0-6.5 overall with no fail.
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
- Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
- Induction to consulting essentials
- Communication for consultants
- The role and responsibilities of a consultant
- The client relationship
- Planning and managing consultancy interventions
On successful completion of the Level 5 Certificate in management and leadership a number of progression opportunities become available:
Leadership Practice with the goal of becoming a Chartered Manager
- CMI Level 6 Qualifications in Management and Leadership (RQF)
- CMI Level 7 Qualifications in professional consulting (RQF)
Learners who have previously completed the Certificate in Management Consulting Essentials can opt to do a top up qualification. By doing this, learners are able to gain a greater understanding of professional consulting and achieve a recognised qualification on the Regulated Qualification Framework, which is also mapped onto the European Qualification Framework (EQF).
Work-Based Learning Opportunities
- Life coaching
- Human Resource Consultant
- IT Consultant
- Start Course: 05/10/2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: intermediate