Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology
The objective of the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations. It designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of Information Technology, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 diploma or equivalent recognised qualification
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience
- Software Engineering
- Database Systems
- Advanced systems Analysis and Design
- Management Information Systems
- Network Information Systems
- IT Project Management
Successful completion of Level 5 Diploma in Information Technology provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including Level 6 Diploma in Information Technology. Learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Final year of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree.
- Start Course: 05/10/2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: intermediate