Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
The objective of the Level 5 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations. It designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management, and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The content of the qualification is focused on people management, managing projects, marketing, finance for managers, business law, business ethics and social responsibility. The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business.
The Qualifications will develop the Learner’s ability to:
- apply analytical and evaluative techniques and to enhance those skills;
- investigate issues and opportunities;
- develop their awareness and appreciation of managerial, organisational and environmental issues;
- use management techniques and practices in imaginative ways;
- make use of relevant information from different sources;
- develop and encourage problem solving and creativity to tackle problems and challenges;
- exercise judgement, own and take responsibility for decisions and actions; and
- develop the ability to recognise and reflect on personal learning and improve their personal, social and other transferable skills
- Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 4 Diploma or equivalent
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency.
- Human Resource Management
- Project Management
- Strategic Marketing
- Accounting for Managers
- Business Law
- Business Ethics
Successful completion of this course provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including Level 6 Diploma in Business Management.
- Start Course: 05/10/2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: intermediate