Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management
The CMI Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management, (QAN: 601/6877/8) is a vocational qualification that has been developed with the help of employers and is based directly on the National Occupational Standards, which means learners are gaining the kind of skills that employers are looking for.
This qualification has been developed in consultation with employers and other key stakeholders. It is for middle managers and supports the development of their ability to lead and manage individuals and teams. The qualification develops important skills, including providing leadership and management and developing working relationships with stakeholders
This qualification is for middle managers and supports the development of their ability to lead and manage individuals and teams. Achievement of the qualification confirms competence in an occupational role to the standards required.
- Confident in managing stakeholder expectations
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills
- Opportunity to enhance their Employment value
- Learner will possess the ability to manage Knowledge within an organisation.
The qualification can be offered to Learners from age 18. The Learners need to ensure that they have sufficient capability at the right level to undertake the learning and assessment.
- IELTS minimum 5.0- 6.5 overall with no fail.
- Minimum 3A Levels or equivalent qualification.
- Pass 5 GCSE subjects
- Who have demonstrated some ability and possess Qualifications at Level 3, for example ‘A’ Levels or vocational awards.
Who have spent some time in an organisational role and wish to develop their careers further.
With professional experience looking to change careers through work-based learning.
Assessment will take place via practical work-based assignments provided by your Approved Centre. This ensures you minimise time away from work and that you undertake work study which is relevant to your own organisation’s context.
- Provide management and leadership
- Develop working relationships with stakeholders
- Manage knowledge in an organisation
- Manage a project
The CMI Level 4 NVQ Diploma in Management can be studied as a standalone qualification, or as part of the Higher Apprenticeship in Leadership and Management. It also provides the opportunity for progression to other qualifications at higher levels, such as the CMI Level 5 Diploma in Management and Leadership.
Work-Based Learning Opportunities
Below are examples of potential career opportunities you could explore:
- Project Co-ordinator.
- Project Facilitator
- Project Team Leader.
- Program Administrator.
- Project Vendor Manager.
- Start Course: 05/10/2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: intermediate