Level 4 Diploma in Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice
The objective of the Level 4 Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice qualifications are to develop learners’ understanding of theory and practice relating to their quality assurance role in education. It will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective quality assurance practitioner. The units combine both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of effective performance, planning and accountability and development.
- Learners applying to this course must be aged 18 or above
- If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country, they must provide evidence of English language competency
- Understanding the Principles and Practices of Internally Assuring the Quality of Assessment
- Internally Assure the Quality of Assessment
Learners who achieve this qualification could progress into employment as an assessor or onto to relevant qualifications Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practice.
- Start Course: 05/10/2020
- Duration: 9 months
- Prerequisites: No
- Skill Level: intermediate